Friday, February 17, 2006

can someone explain what arms are!


I have been certified as having “out of control” arms. What does that mean though? What are arms? I wonder if they are the things that randomly wave around my head, i still haven't worked out where they come from but they freak me out. Sometimes they make me cry. I hear mum and Auntie Gen talking about the state of these arms (amongst other interesting things) and I attempt to make my face look wise and knowledgable but I still don’t get it. However, I know that the both of them have been laughing at my many faces and (ahem) bodily functions. It's not my fault Tapas flavoured milk doesn't agree with me. It’s not as if I can help myself. I don’t think mum would be happy if someone laughed every time all the wind in her tummy decide to escape through her bottom, would she? But what can I do? I am only five weeks old and have no say in anything, it seems.

In other news, I hope Auntie Gen’s hands are still hanging in there. She tried to rock me in the car on the way to church last night for a whole hour. Poor her. She didn’t seem very excited although I was! All that rocking reminded me of the time I was in mummy’s tummy when she was..... well i don't know doing what but all i know is that i like constant movement.

When we got home last night daddy came round and it seems that he now has a milk machine too. Its a little different to mummy's but the milk is just as good and less violent in its delivery. Daddy calls it a bottle. We got to hang out all night, it was nice. Daddy says that i smell so good. Mummy keeps telling us that smell is the strongest sense in relation to memories. Speaking of which i smell milk...... gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home