Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mummy says its called smiling


Mummy says its called smiling, whatever it's called it's quite bizzare. Sometimes something will happen and i find the corners of my mouths elongating and all the muscles in my face feeling quite lovely. It usually happens around people like Auntie Gen, Lola Elsie, Mum and Dad. I can't quite understand why Mummy always tries to make it happen when there are other people around. However as much as i am enjoying this new found expression I continue to find crying extremely effective for reminding people that i'm around. Smiling only has limited benefits it seems. The other strange phenomena today occured in Sydeny Park. Inside my house i was feeling quite cozy but once my pram was outside I felt suddenly alert and mummy said I shivered so she covered me with my soft yellow blanket and i felt ok again apparently Autumn will be visiting soon. I wander if autumn is one of Auntie Gen's or mummy's friends they both say they like her......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home