Saturday, March 25, 2006

I think i'm really getting the hang of this thing that people call being alive. Things just seem to be getting more and more entertaining. I have discovered that the things that flap around my face are actually attached to me and while i can't always control what they do i quite enjoy looking at them now and holding the end bits together. Mummy keeps telling people that i have found my hands. They taste pretty good too. I have also realised that if i try really hard i can get from one end of my cot (or any other flat surface) to the other. Mummy says its lucky she always watches me when i lie on her bed or else i would have ended up on the floor. Moving about is really fun but pretty tiring. I find typing pretty exhausting too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home